• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Lamar Game

GoBears_303

I really like our secondary and linebackers. The defensive line hangs in there too. If (HUGE if) our offense can get a few points, this should be a W.

Nice win. Sirmon has a big arm, and I’m glad he’s taking snaps. O line and D line need work still. On to ISU at home next week.

Beardown said:
Nice win. Sirmon has a big arm, and I’m glad he’s taking snaps. O line and D line need work still. On to ISU at home next week.

Yep, the O-line especially needs to give Sirmon more time to throw. I am encouraged by the defense though. Two picks and a fumble recovery for a TD.

I really like how the defense played. They get into trouble when they start arm-tackling, but overall this season the D has played well. O needs to start clicking a bit more, but Sirmon can take some shots down field, and it really opens the offense up. I wonder if Max can start dialing up some plays to take advantage of that, and create some space with them having to watch for a deep pass.

Latest posts

Back