• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Let's talk about the game in 35 minutes on Coaches Show

votb

We'll have ISU Football Coach Mike Kramer on the air tonight...right around 6:15 or 6:20. Show starts at 6:00 from Phil Meador Courtesy Ford. You can post questions for the coach here, on the Idaho State Athletics FB Page (https://www.facebook.com/IdahoStateAthletics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), AND you can also call in your questions LIVE at 208-233-5734. I'm really surprised more of you don't call...since many have complained about not being able to.

During the first part of the show we'll be talking to Tom Steiner about fundraising for ISU Athletics...

Join us!

WTF? Are the coaches shows not available on demand anymore? Last week's gives me 28 seconds of crappy music, nothing more. Tried to listen to last night's a couple of times, it doesn't do anything when I click the listen icon.

Some of us have to listen on the internet, and we can't listen when it's live. Starting to think ISU has no clue when it comes to broadcasting, video or audio.

Sin City Spudhead said:
WTF? Are the coaches shows not available on demand anymore? Last week's gives me 28 seconds of crappy music, nothing more. Tried to listen to last night's a couple of times, it doesn't do anything when I click the listen icon.

Some of us have to listen on the internet, and we can't listen when it's live. Starting to think ISU has no clue when it comes to broadcasting, video or audio.

Actually, last week's is online, but you have to search for the show in over 30 hours of recording! Ridiculous. The show two weeks ago is the one which only provides 28 seconds of music.

Last night's still isn't available online. I can't imagine there's much interest in listening to a show as time progresses.

Time for the excuses. In 3, 2, 1 ------

donny said:
Actually, last week's is online, but you have to search for the show in over 30 hours of recording! Ridiculous. The show two weeks ago is the one which only provides 28 seconds of music.

LOL! It really is that long! :rofl:

Why is ISU so far behind in EVERYTHING? We are the laughing stock and have been so for years! I sometimes question my sanity for sticking with them. I should probably be a Cubs fan :rofl:

For what it's worth to you, I brought the comments in this thread to the attention of Jerry Miller and Sean Green. Sean is the program director for AM 930 and Rock 102.5.

I head back from him and he said he was going to call Stretch Internet again to let them know about this and to see if anything is going on at their end that is causing the issues.

Sean said he spoke to them last week and they said they were getting a good signal from the radio station. He said he checked the equipment at the radio station and that the issues are not coming from them, they are recording on time and sending a good signal to the internet provider.

If I get any more information on this I'll pass it along. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the issues.

PBP

Latest posts

Back