• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Let's talk on Knuckleheads

Here is a new topic for posters that want to make knucklehead comments or posters that want to throw in past comments. You can use these comments in the future. They did. Have a good laugh. Fire away.

Here is one for the funnies:
I prefer to take the high road. I could counter-attack, but why get into a bitch slapping contest? Just my humble opinion.---Otis

He is trying to chase you off the field with his kick to the nuts --- up for the challenge

I do not like what you say comment:

we get it - you hate idaho state, its students, staff, athletes and everyone --- Spartan

seriously - go root for (or against) someone else --- Spartan

I feel left out of the conversation syndrome:

i think some people commenting on this board carry on a whole conversation by themselves.....and debate both sides....without anyone else chiming in---clawsout

Knucklehead comment of the week:

every time i think you cannot possibly be as mind-blowingly f’ing ignorant/stupid as you appear to be from your postings….. you step up and prove you really are that mind-blowingly f’ing ignorant/stupid….
-Spartan

You are not qualified and do not know athletics comment

Up's not qualified about anything, except for thinking he knows more than anyone else when in reality he doesn't know the first thing about athletics.---orangeandblack

I agree with Pocatato. This is really getting old and it has ruined the Board. It would be appreciated if all concerned could step back, take a deep breath, and hold your fire for a while. Specifically, it would be nice if everyone would commit to (1) avoid all personal attacks on other posters, and (2) limit future posts to substantive comments about the sports programs.

Loyal Fan said:
I agree with Pocatato. This is really getting old and it has ruined the Board. It would be appreciated if all concerned could step back, take a deep breath, and hold your fire for a while. Specifically, it would be nice if everyone would commit to (1) avoid all personal attacks on other posters, and (2) limit future posts to substantive comments about the sports programs.

I agree to #1 but if posters want to attack or slam a poster than they deserve to be attacked or slammed back by that poster. Why sit back and let another poster slam you when you comment?... I do not think so.

Latest posts

Back