• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Men vs. U of San Francisco

SLCBengal

It appears that the game vs the USF Dons on Monday (November 18) will be available for viewing online (via Stretch Internet)...

http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/usf.portal?mode=link&eventId=123695&broadcastType=video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey thanks for that. Since ISU also uses stretch for the audio, I wonder if Jerry's broadcast will be in sync with San Francisco's video?

Well, I stayed home to do the football game yesterday and Tim Lewis went with basketball. His audio might be synced up, but our Stretch audio will probably buffer faster than their Stretch video does. All we can do is try it.

GO BENGALS!

VOTB

ISU sends the football color guy to cover basketball? Sure, makes sense. :roll:

Should have sent Brad.

I see on San Francisco's roster that John Ofoegbu's brother transferred there. Must be redshirting this year.

Sas:

I don't know this for a fact but it's possible Brad couldn't get time off from his real job to go. That's a lot of time on the road and a lot of days away from work.

Tim will also be the play by play guy at Cal Bakersfield.

Jerry and Brad will do the ISU-Weber football game, and I'll be in the studio back from Utah State that night.

PBP

Bengals WIN! Bengals WIN! Great game. Total team win in overtime. Unbelievable. It's going to be a fun year. Great road win, Bengals.

And ISU goes on to defeat the San Francisco Dons 93-90 -- the storied basketball program that turned out greats such as Bill Russell, KC Jones, Bill Cartwright and James Hardy!

You guys called it on ISU's offense this year being much better and fast-paced... 93 tonight, wow! That is a heck of a victory... USF is a pretty solid club, they should win quite a few games this year.

This is a huge win on a number of levels: winning on the road, clutch free throw shooting and sustaining the faster pace through an OT and getting a win with it. Well-done Bengals.

It's nice to see a road win - great win Bengals.

Now I'm really conflicted, should I be surprised if they make the conference tournament or not? I think no expectations of grandeur this year is the best please to be - we'll hope for greatness next year.

It's still a good win as SF was supposed to be a dark horse in WCC this year possibly challenging Gonzaga - I don't see that happening.

Root for success this year, because we lose Hatchett and Sanchez next. And we want those guys to go out winners!

Latest posts

Back