• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Men vs. UNC

SactoHornetAlum

Staff member
Gutty win by the men last night. Jason Davis just came back from being academically ineligible and was phenomenal (except at the line). My question to him would be, where have you been your career?

Does anyone else think that it's sad that if UM wouldn't have squeeked out that win against EWU last night, we would have only been 1 game out of the 6th playoff spot with 7 games to play in the BSC?

Well, we still are in a way because the winner still would have four wins. I wanted UM to win that game only because we have Eastern next at home. Win that (and do it by a large margin to get the tiebreak since they won earlier), then we move ahead of them.

Even if by some miracle we did make the BSC playoffs this year, there's still no way Jenkins is back unless he gets to the ESPN game, right?

Well, depends on how we play down the stretch (it will not happen) but just say that we win out, that means we would finish 9-7 in conf. Considering how we started, I would say that would at least merit a look at just a one-year extension. But that is a pipe-dream which is sad because there is good talent when they play as a team, like they did in the MSU and UNC wins.

Is anyone else worried that Vinnie McGhee won't stick around? Or that Jenkins might try to take him wherever he ends up?

Im not because his folks can travel here easy from Oakland. I believe because the school has made a commitment to him, he will not go anywhere.

Latest posts

Back