• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Mike Kramer introduced as new ISU HC Monday at 10am.

bigsky33 said:
You guys have a tremendos new coach. He will generate excitement in the program like you have never seen before. He is one charismatic guy. I feel so good about seeing him back coaching. Your right, he has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. He will do it! You people are in for a real treat. I am an MSU fan but I wish you great success except when you play us!

I can't wait. Looking forward to Kramer and the whole-program approach. This is something ISU has sorely missed. In fact, this was hinted at during the news conference... Kramer was talking about being the CEO of the program. He also talked about ISU being his last stop on the coaching circuit, no doubt, it must be a tough ride.

I am 110% SOLD on this guy! I think Tingey deserves a gold star on his forehead. Thanks Jeff! You surely did your home work and it shows! I am truly excited about ISU football once again. It just feels right. Kramer said lots of things that just had wisdom and knowledge written all over it (ie. QB issue). Ah, change at last!

Knothole, good to see you post! GO BENGALS!

One of Kramers best attributes besides knowing how to win in the Big Sky is that he is a great promoter of the University and the football program. He will have every booster fired up. Heck he had me fired up and he is your coach after hearing him speak.

I might be wrong but I thought he had a big hand in starting quarterback (booster) club for the Bobcats or at least made it relevant. The kids that played for him loved him.

Great hire by the Bengals.

My new nick name for Kramer is the "CEO"! I had 4 people listen and watch his press conference and they were ALL sold on the CEO. We all decided that he gets it. He knows what needs to be done. There is hope once again amongst the fans. If you have not seen or listened to the press conference please do. Well worth the watch. He seems to have a chip on his shoulder and something to prove and I like that!!!!!!!! I am very impressed as with others...........Welcome Mike Kramer!

Latest posts

Back