• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Montana Game?

GreatDayToBeAnEagle

I know it's a long way out but let's talk about a HUGE tailgate party.
It could fulfill a multitude of purposes - by then surely this board will be full of posts and posters so we can all meet each other, talk EWU football, drink beer, and watch Eastern woop up on da griz.
What do you say?

You can count on me being there. I'll be up in P12 dominating opponents at pong worse than the Eags are going lay on the Griz!

And GreatDay... the Eagles are the second best football team in the state of Washington. The Hawks are going to be filthy good this year. :mrgreen:

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
the Eagles are the second best football team in the state
For all we know, we might be that, too! These next two road games will tell. It's fun that every team brings their best game - that old bulls eye is on the Griz game after game after game. But hey, we're used to it. See you there!

Latest posts

Back