• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

MSU

Obzerver

Last league game and you want to go into the BSC tourny with a win. Especially in what could be a mirror game of the championship. EWU favored by 2pts with 144.5 pts the over/under. But this could change as it did in the last minutes of last game and makes me wonder if Davis not playing had something to do with that change. Davis is part of the magic sauce and sounded like a tweaked knee and hopefully not to bad. Question is does Riley sit him again to allow additional healing or maybe it's a more challenging injury not disclosed at this time. MSU is sort of an inconsistent team and we are at home in what has been a brilliant season. We shoot well we win, so do it!

dave-davechappelle-rick-james.gif

Does this game really matter? Will a win or loss make a difference in seeding? Why not just give our starters a rest and let bench players get some experience.

Line just changed to EWU -1.5 so money coming in for MSU. Seeding makes no diff for either team. EWU #1...MSU #2 so imagine Davis won't play if knee is bugging. Would think gotta play to win so players don't get rusty but rest more than usual and find out how it may work without Davis to work ball inside. Don't want to show much to MSU that they don't already know plus maybe MSU thinking exactly like EWU as far as playing time concerned. We have a nice home win streak going and at home in front of solid crowd I hope.

*just read where MSU has two players banged up and probably rest in tonights game.

Despite the loss, that was the best atmosphere at any EWU event since the Montana game in 2021, and probably since Coop was catching passes in 2016 before that.

Great job showing up and getting rowdy for our boys, they've played really well and fought their way back into that game. Just clean up silly turnovers and they can run there way to the March dance party.

I guess the upside to that game is that they couldn't have played worse for 35 minutes and yet still darn near beat em. The downside is Eastern looked slow, sloppy, and a bit disinterested for most of the game. I think the team can beat the NAUs of the World playing like that, but Montana State is legit and you need to compete hard to beat them.

Latest posts

Back