• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

MSU

Obzerver

Whoa, that was the worst game I've seen this season except defense played ok. 2-18 from 3pt land 16.7% hopefully we got that out of our system and expect they did . They will rebound from this and now play Montana so let's get the win.

07676c90b23cec6d3bb08da5d898843b.gif

That feels like the kind of game you just draw a line through and pretend it didn't happen. It was a horrible performance. Bad shooting... no ability to hit 3s, missing 7 of 21 free throws, crazy bad fouls, and 18 turnovers. What was even worse was that it just felt like the team was in slo-mo all game long. The scary thing is it was the first of 3 road games in a short window, so we need to get the confidence back immediately. It sort of reminded me of how the team looked great all year last season, but when the wheels fell of, they fell off in the worst way.

The women's team is no better, after a big heater they've lost two in a row.

quote=jamesbliss post_id=89549 time=1706934172 user_id=326]
Listening on the radio was brutal...kept wanting to hear Weir exclaim "ring it up!"...nothin
[/quote]

I hear ya!!!

Latest posts

Back