• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

MSU

Obzerver

EWU favored by 9...I think it may be closer.

1c4ee04f48aabbc2c0cdb9d81faeeb5f.gif

Really great game, Bobcats are definately better than their 9 loss record.
Question for anyone who watched the game and knows basketball: The Eagles have a three point lead with about 14 seconds left it is Bobcat ball. Why not foul when they are inside the 3 point line so they can get 2 points at most?
We let them take and make a 3 pointer to tie the game with 9.8 seconds left. Unless I am missing something this game should never have went to overtime.
Thoughts?

I'm no expert and imagine you were there clawman. That thought came to mind...game woulda been theirs. I have watched 24 high school games today on the nfhs network and SWX and still Mead vs Garfield girls starting now and Deer Park vs Nooksack Valley starting now. getting rummy specially cause that Montana State game wore me out. Feel like Jones prolly does...KABONG!!!

kabong-el-kabong.gif

52 total fouls made for a bit of a bore during the game, but overall it was fantastic play for both teams.

Always a nails biter against MSU

tomq04 said:
52 total fouls made for a bit of a bore during the game, but overall it was fantastic play for both teams.

It appeared to me the refs wanted to maintain control in a game that was getting rough. Both teams, especially the 'cats, were playing quite aggressive.
The 'cats are a really good 9 loss team and very dangerous in the tournament.

clawman said:
Really great game, Bobcats are definately better than their 9 loss record.
Question for anyone who watched the game and knows basketball: The Eagles have a three point lead with about 14 seconds left it is Bobcat ball. Why not foul when they are inside the 3 point line so they can get 2 points at most?
We let them take and make a 3 pointer to tie the game with 9.8 seconds left. Unless I am missing something this game should never have went to overtime.
Thoughts?

Unsure. I was thinkig foul im that situation.

clawman said:
tomq04 said:

It appeared to me the refs wanted to maintain control in a game that was getting rough. Both teams, especially the 'cats, were playing quite aggressive.
The 'cats are a really good 9 loss team and very dangerous in the tournament.

Agreed. I don’t want to see them in the tournament, but the way these things go we probably will.

Latest posts

Back