• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

MultiMedia ? for TheScott and/or Troy

Brian

Staff member
Listening to the KFKA online feed of the NAU game right now and noticed the article about the coaches show on the KFKA web site (an older article). I am not sure if it's possible but it would be great to create and link podcasts of the postgame show and other coaches shows on either the KFKA page or the UNCBEARS.com page.

I listen to a lot of podcasts since sports radio in the DC area is all Redskins all the time, and it would be great to have Bears stuff to listen to. Also, it allows us to listen to the show since a lot of times the live broadcast doesn't fit into our schedule.

Thanks for listening (uh reading I guess).

Brian

Hey, Brian. This would definitely be a Troy/KFKA thing, and I haven't seen him post on here in a long time ... I'll try and put a bug in his ear the next time I see him.

Wow, I just noticed that they (UNC) were putting the Post Game interview from KFKA after each game on the UNC web site linked from the article about the game.

Guess I should pay more attention to those articles.

Thanks folks!

Yeah, no problem. That doesn't help you much with the weekly coaches show ... but hopefully people are listening to that.

Troy started sending me those postgame's on the road trips I wasn't on (darn economy), and we decided it was pretty cool to include it on all games.

Scott

The post game helps out because it allows me to go to bed after the game (since the games end around 11:30pm my time) and I can just put the show on my ipod in the morning and listen to it on my lovely commute to work.

Beardown said:
Anyone know why Troy isn't posting on here anymore?

I am sure he has been pretty busy but it wasn't always pleasant on here either. I think some people got caught up in the Dalton vs Jay vs UNC vs Glenn vs Satan and forgot we were all on the same team.

Yeah he got run off which is a shame considering the people that did it aren't even on here anymore, they had the single agenda of running him off and succeeded.

Latest posts

Back