• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

My Impression

blackfootbengal

The defense is really fast and swarms to the ball. As they should be, they are ahead of the offense. Many of the defense were here in the spring and even if they did not play were able to see what was expected. The offense is still learning. Most the 1st team WR were not here, the QB's other than Yost are still learning the offense, the line is still in transition. The timing between the QB's and WR is still in process. Additionally, this is really the first full speed hitting the new recievers have had. It will get better. Both freshman linemen did decent jobs. When faced with the first defense, they did struggle a little. It would bother more if they had not seeing as Bagley only has 11 practices under his belt and Cutler just got into pads after going through the required practices before you can dress. The impressive thing is that the first defense with the older more mature DL could get a push, but they held their own against the younger line. Also the scrimage is against our defense and was vanilla has for play calling, the defense knows our plays as well as the offense and were jumping routes and getting into passing lanes the entire scrimmage. Won't happen once the offense is able to use all their plays. Both young linemen are going to be really good linemen in the future and are not bad right now. Can't wait until the stop thinking and just start reacting. My question are we looking at not wearing cleats on the new turf. For some reason our linemen are turning their knees, have to wonder what is the issure.

I was able to go to a practice again today and here are a few highlites.......

I was able to meet the man, the legend, Mr. Cub himself.

The "CEO" is not afraid to call someone to the carpet anytime.

There is a sense of respect that I have not seen for coaches in a really long time.

Again, quality practice. Discipline finally. I guess I have forgotten what discipline was but now it is back on and off the field.

Speed!

#12 QB was my pick for the day, not that the others were bad. All three should do fine!

Again, the field is awesome!

Latest posts

Back