• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

NAU Game..

Great win by ISU; I enjoyed watching the game on big sky tv. Really hard to believe that we went on a 21-0 run against a team like NAU. O'Brien's got the team playing great ball, and I apologize for some of the things I said about him earlier in the season. It's very nice to finally win in Flagstaff! Now we just need a football win down there sometime.

Wow.

Followed the majority of the game on bigskytv.org and I have to give some props to your Bengals. An ugly smashmouth game but when they hit a few shots/got a few rolls and started to smell blood they certainly took it to NAU. Definitely some bad decision making for NAU and not a good effort at beating your second half zone defense but ISU was just relentless. 21-0 run. I've never seen a team give up that kind of run and win. Ugh.

I attended the ISU-ASU game in Tempe when I was home for the holidays in Arizona and ISU got completely shellacked in that game. A different team was on the court tonight in Flagstaff.

Kudos again to O'Brien, his coaching staff and ISU's players for scrapping their way to a win.

Best of luck the rest of the season. It won't be NAU this year but I'm hoping to see someone else step up and challenge PSU. Maybe it'll be you guys. Maybe Weber State. Possibly UM? I have doubts about the rest of the conference though.

MTJack

This team is what it is; a DEFENSIVE team that will bring it every game.. We held those guys to 50 freakin points on their home court! I love it! Amorrow Morgan is transforming into 1 of the top 4 or 5 players in this league right before our very eyes... Please fickle fans, jump on the bandwagon now!!!

I like what I'm seeing from this team: HEART. They reached down deep and found something. Hopefully it will carry over into next game and beyond.

Coaching staff has this team playing together and the rotations/substitutions are much better.

I will say however that Sac. State has TRAP GAME written all over it!

Latest posts

Back