• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

NAU

Obzerver

EWU favored by 13.5. Men/Women play ball and keep streaks ALIVE! Go Eagles!

giphy.gif

Sure glad we beat them cause NAU are the biggest whiners I,ve seen in awhile. Their coach started on the refs the 1st possession and players whined whined whines. I sat in third row right behind NAU bench and was giving the WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA and the coach was giving me the stink eye most the game. Dang women lost in OT halting the 10 game win streak.

NAU Coach:
cry-sad.gif

Obzerver said:
Sure glad we beat them cause NAU are the biggest whiners I,ve seen in awhile. Their coach started on the refs the 1st possession and players whined whined whines. I sat in third row right behind NAU bench and was giving the WAAAA WAAAA WAAAA and the coach was giving me the stink eye most the game. Dang women lost in OT halting the 10 game win streak.

NAU Coach:
cry-sad.gif

Apparently you could not see Coach Riley from your vantage point. I sit in second row just behind the scorers table and he was in standard form of commenting on EVERY possession. IMO we are lucky to have him, he does a great job but to complain the other team is complaining too much is calling the kettle black.
NAU is a good team, not great just good. We could do nothing with their #7
Kudos to the new AD. I do not recall in all the years I've been going to Eagles BB games the level of entertainment they are doing @ breaks. Aside from watching a winning team the breaks are very interesting and entertaining as well.

Eastern has 5 players averaging double-digit points per game.... Coward, Price, Jones, Erikstup, and Hyman. LeJuan Watts is as well if you're willing to round up from 9.6 to 10. Can anyone remember not just an Eastern team, but ANY team with such a balanced attack? The numbers are almost freaky.

We'll see where we're at after this week. Montana State is decent, and Montana is pretty good. These are tough road games. Montana is the other team from the Big Sky that the RPI computer likes. They've played a rigorous schedule.

clawman. we couldn't have been to far from each other. I have been to two other games., two rows up and right behind home bench. So Ive seen Riley in action. NAU's coach was a dickhead..not only to officials but to his own players.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Latest posts

Back