• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

NCAA Ruling

That sucks but I am really glad that they are not penalizing this batch of players (outside of the recruiting and scholarship restrictions). It's also a shame considering what some of the big schools probably get away with.

Disappointing for sure. Knowing Hill had to cheat to win. There's some actually good (for once) reporting in the Tribune on the issue with interviews with Bietzal and Kingman.

BJ tweeted his response to the final report: “As the NCAA recognized, I cooperated fully with the investigation of this case.... Although I disagree with some of the details and characterizations in the Committee of Infractions’ report, I accept my own responsibility for the sanctions imposed upon me and will not appeal.”

BJ takes issue with some of the details in the report. I'm guessing this line really sticks in his craw: “The head coach took shortcuts to success, putting his own self-interest and ambitions ahead of student-athlete welfare."

Another BJ tweet: "Jim Boeheim, Jim Calhoun, Larry Brown, Rick Pitino. All Hall of Famers. All suspended from coaching games by the NCAA this past decade."

A. I wouldn't ever link my name with Pitino, that guy is a scumbag.
B. Does BJ think he is on the same level of those coaches?

I wonder if Tad Boyle is still "shocked" by the allegations.... anyone who thinks he did not know what was going on is sadly naive....

Miguel said:
I wonder if Tad Boyle is still "shocked" by the allegations.... anyone who thinks he did not know what was going on is sadly naive....

I tend to agree Miguel. Looking at the timing of everything, it seems like all the players were Tads and if the infractions came after the fact, then why are they taking away the BSC title ??

Latest posts

Back