• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

New Turf

BengalSapper

With Eastern getting a red field a lot of rumors are floating that ISU will upgrade to a sports turf surface green not orange and get ride of the astro turf. The astro turf is getting old and it is time to replace it. Does any have any legitimate info on this rumor and if there is a plan to upgrade.

Nothing concrete, Sapper--but the turf that ISU has currently will have to be replaced in the next two years. I suspect that it won't happen this season, maybe next year and for a fact (almost)two years from now.

Consider this...Eastern Washington, Sac State and Portland State are all getting new playing surfaces. ISU will be forced to do it sooner rather than later. What version of turf and how soon are the only questions that remain in my humble opinion.

Paint all the seats ORANGE while you are at it--and the Dome would look pretty cool all things considered. I am tired of the "Skittles look" in the bleachers.

Could not agree more the skittles look is old time to change. They should get rid of the plastic chairs and replace them with orange and black bleachers.

New bleacher would probably cost two much, right now.

When I was a kid growing up, I use to love looking under the seats after ISU football games. I swear that I would find $30-$40 after every single home game. For a kid--well, it was a sickness--but a profitable one. Not without a price of course--the rats that live in Holt Arena can scare the shit out of a kid. Big rats, happy fat rats that could be special forces rats. :mrgreen:

Yes, replace the seats already. Orange and black seats. Black in the middle sections with the IS logo painted in orange.

Cub-OMG, rats? :) seriously, that's funny shit right there! Rats...hahahaha

Latest posts

Back