• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Northern Colorado vs. Southern Utah

Floydcaster

The Thunderbirds are coming in with a 1-6 record and have been shellacked by almost everyone but Tarleton State. Though, like us they have played a lot of good teams. That includes San Jose State and Arizona State of the FBS.

They are leaving the Big Sky for the WAC in 2022. Let's push them out with a loss against the Bears!

Floydcaster, thanks for starting this thread. Didn't know SU was moving to the WAC, that's a big move for them.

Lets throttle them!!!

Was looking at Southern Utah's stadium and while I think the stadium is only marginally nicer than Nottingham Field (better away section), the view the home side has may be the nicest in the country:
Eccles-Coliseum-1.jpg

Eccles-Coliseum-aerial-view.jpg

Eccles-Coliseum-mountain-setting.jpg

Brian said:
Was looking at Southern Utah's stadium and while I think the stadium is only marginally nicer than Nottingham Field (better away section), the view the home side has may be the nicest in the country:
Eccles-Coliseum-1.jpg

Eccles-Coliseum-aerial-view.jpg

Eccles-Coliseum-mountain-setting.jpg

Wow, beautiful views. There are so many great stadium settings in the western half of the U.S.

UNC as a +6 point dog tonight so I think I am going to take a small wager on our boys. Lets go BEARS!!!

Gutsy first drive for the Bears. Their aggressive play calling worked out really well.

And Max with zero pocket awareness gives it away. Dang it.

Edit: Defense really held strong. 7-3 UNC!

Nice to see the Bears looking more competitive now that they're not playing a top 10-15 team in the country.

Yeah BEARS!!! I should have taken them on the ML at +190 instead of getting the +6 but it's still great to make $ betting on your favorite team.

Outside of the one fumble early on, Dylan did a good job managing the game and getting key yards when we needed it. Big shout out for the defense for really being stout all game. Heck of an effort.

Always nice to put one in the W column, also we've surpassed the win total from each of the last two seasons.

Latest posts

Back