• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Number Changes?

bengalcub

I know this may seem a bit dumb, but will there be number changes for any players at ASU? Will Stew Tracy actually be wearing number 46 and will Darius Coleman be wearing 38? These numbers just don't jive for the BengalCub, especially Tracy wearing 46 as a RB/WR.

Also, any updates on Miller and Gibson? Those would be two nice replacement numbers. Plus 32 vacated by Viser should be available.

Sorry if this seems stupid, but it has been keeping me up at night. :D

Well Viser is still on the team, and they don't know about Gibson or Miller yet. Tracy wearing 46 as a RB isn't unheard of, are Darrius Coleman as a DB at 38 isn't either. Not everyone can be #1, and I'm not pulling the ASU, BSU, UI, FBS thing where we allow mutliple guys to wear the same number.

ISUSID

That would be a nice trivia question. Name three NCAA RB's or WR's that wear the number 46?

On the flip side, name one other Bengal fan that actually cares what number they wear?

I will shut up now.

Oh...they ALL care what numbers they wear....here's trivia...

List Jaron Taylor's three numbers.
List Kelvin Krosch's three numbers.
List Kyle Blum's two numbers
List Evan Mozzochi's two numbers
List Clint Knickrehm's two numbers
List JD Ponciano's three numbers
List Isaiah Burel's three numbers
List Josh Barnett's three numbers.

Its amazing how much numbers change...there is a reason the new locker room name plates have names only, and not numbers.

ISUSID

Just guessing from memory, but I think I'm close
Jaron Taylor 1, 16, 80
Kelvin Krosch 18, 82, 88
Kyle Blum 8, 14
Evan Mozzochi 10, 15
Clint Knickrehm 5, 38
JD Ponciano 9, 26, 86
Isaiah Burel 6, 18, 84
Josh Barnett 8, 20, 31
Kenyon Blue 10, 29, 30

Pretty good...Krosch was 19, 82, 18, Taylor was 84, 15, 1, and JD was 3, 23, 9