• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

one win are we are back in this.

The only thing Cal Poly has on us is the run game. They have been reliant on hanging in close games.

All we gotta do is punch them in the mouth early in the game.

Like Coach K said 2 score lead early and we can hang in the game.

Eric hollowell said:
boisebengal said:
I'm willing to bet, though, that our o-linemen were recruited primarily to pass-block, not run-block.

run blocking is just being nasty, pass blocking is about communication. no Ol likes pass block. We win this game if we tackle well. we can score Cal Ploy D is nothing to write home about.
Should be a good game against two teams desperate for a win.

Cal Poly's defense did well against Montana and for the most part Arizona State. Were they struggle is against mobile QBs running the spread offense (UNI & MSU). They bit so hard on run fakes last week by Prukop that his WR were wide open. How mobile is ISU's QB?

slostang said:
Eric hollowell said:
boisebengal said:
I'm willing to bet, though, that our o-linemen were recruited primarily to pass-block, not run-block.

run blocking is just being nasty, pass blocking is about communication. no Ol likes pass block. We win this game if we tackle well. we can score Cal Ploy D is nothing to write home about.
Should be a good game against two teams desperate for a win.

Cal Poly's defense did well against Montana and for the most part Arizona State. Were they struggle is against mobile QBs running the spread offense (UNI & MSU). They bit so hard on run fakes last week by Prukop that his WR were wide open. How mobile is ISU's QB?

bout as mobile as a fat lady in a phone booth. lol.

During the PSU game and then at Boise I kept looking for that up tempo play calling and snap, never saw it. Compared to what I've seen with other teams including Big Sky games where the execution looked like it was rehearsed (I.e. Practiced) maybe ISU should just huddle up.
Can't wait for the next round of excuses from Mike Blamer Kramer.
This trip so far: oops the airplane is broken. :lol:

Kramer mentioned to the media that if his teams punts 6 times or more than Cal Poly will win the game. Does that mean Kramer punter (who we do not know who will be the punter until game time based on how Kramer feels before the game starts) will have punts blocked or missed kicks into a defensive linemen?

I'm embarrassed to be associated with a lot of the "fans" in this so called "fan forum". I've never seen so many people that call themselves fans, yet are so negative towards the people they are looking toward for enjoyment and positivity in their lives.

Are we going to kick the ball at all today? I heard Johnson is out and he did kick offs, field goals, extra points and punts.

Brendon Johnson or Sean Cheney will handle kick offs I assume. They are listed in the 2 deep this week. I talked to Zak Johnson on Thursday night and he said he was definitely out for Saturday.
It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Tanner doing the roll punt. He did pretty well at it in practice and it gives us a throwing option on the fake punt.
I also wouldn't mind just laying it all out there, and going for it on EVERY 4th down. We haven't seen much success in the kick game anyways. At least a 45 yard interception (like at Boise) would be a good net punt.
GO BENGALS BEAT CAL POLY! ! !

Latest posts

Back