• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

OT: KSEI going to FOX

Skippy

Out with ESPN, in with Fox sports:

http://www.journalnet.com/sports/local/article_65b356fe-a2da-11e0-9583-001cc4c03286.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BIG MISTAKE...HUGE. I FOR ONE TOOK THE STATION OFF MY PRESET CHANNELS. I USED TO LISTEN TO IT ALL DAY AT WORK TOO. HOW ARE YOU OK WITH PUTTING ON A LESSER PRODUCT?

diamonddave said:
BIG MISTAKE...HUGE. I FOR ONE TOOK THE STATION OFF MY PRESET CHANNELS. I USED TO LISTEN TO IT ALL DAY AT WORK TOO. HOW ARE YOU OK WITH PUTTING ON A LESSER PRODUCT?

I'm afraid I have to agree. I can't stand the Fox guys and I miss Mike and Mike in the morning.

:evil: the other thing i really hate is not really being able to relate to those you listen to. seeing them on ESPN and then hearing them all day makes for a great listener relationship. Very Tough to go backwards here...I Think.

In my area we have both ESPN and FOX... I listen to both on occassion. IMO, you'll like Dan Patrick if you havn't heard him before.

Yes, the change sucks. But KSEI didn't have a choice. ESPN was going to start charging KSEI $30,000/yr cash to have ESPN programming. Before that it was a no-cash deal. ESPN is the bad guy here, not KSEI. They didn't have a choice.

I’ve actually found myself listening to KSEI more than ever. I’m a big Dan Patrick fan and I really enjoy listening to Jim Rome. I remember someone saying that the new deal with Fox would allow them to broadcast ISU games on Internet and on mobile devices. Does anyone know if they have an app for android phones?

Unfortunately, their drive time and weekend guys (when I listen) are awful. I understand why they made the move -- $30 K would probably wipe out KSEI's entire profit for a year. But the bottom line is the programming is painful to listen to and I know they've gotten the same comments from a number of other former ESPN listeners.

i see the point of changing, because of $$$, BUT change back to sporting news where we are familiar with the guys on the air. I promise this much...they lost me as a listener forever. i will have to attend every home game because i will not give them the benefit of my listening. HUGE mistake to jump on board with TERRIBLE FOX SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back