• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

OT - texas...?

spartan said:
Bengalcub - did i miss something...? texas...?

I live in the Midland, TX area now. Sorry not any recruiting news. However, I see some good HS football in these parts.

best of luck to you down there

are there any juco or drop down players walking around in texas who could play in the big sky conference? because juco and drop down players are needed to win football games in big sky football conference football games played in the big sky.

sorry ... i just had to :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Cub, I didn't know you were down there! Years ago I spent some time in New Braunfels, TX, and the high school FB down there is just superb!! But I know there's a lot of jobs available down there in the Midland-Odessa area. Last year here in Boise, the personnel manager for Halliburton in Odessa, gave me her card and told me she'd appreciate it if I'd direct people her way,as she was desperately looking for workers to fill many jobs there. A friend of mine moved to Odessa last summer to drive truck, as he had a very difficult time trying to find anything in Boise -- he declared bankruptcy here in town and they foreclosed on his house! As for me, I don't think I could move far away like that again because I love my ISU Bengals too much!!!

Yes, great high school players in Texas that attend JUCO's. Just like great high school players in California attend JUCO's. It is like the California Gold Rush, recruiters have to spend some time in California to find the gold. We got two JUCO DB's from California that Kramer went after to improve the defense. Maybe, Kramer will find another JUCO player or two before August as we need an explosive running back and a seasoned receiver to improve the offense. If not, I do not think the returning offense will be able to produce enough points to win games in the Big Sky. Thanks for bringing up the JUCO's again Spartan.

I think I have come up with a brilliant plan...Maybe Bengal Blub could get Kramer a job in Texas...Blub has ruined the Bengal Den site and Kramer has ran ISU Football even further into the ground (perfect pair)...Texas is a GREAT place for both of them...IMO

Latest posts

Back