• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Post game interview with Kramer

After the Montana touchdown in OT, Coach Kramer did not dispute the officials call to the officials or to the media after the game ended. He did say that he was suspended once during his career and that he would never he suspended again. I do not know the negative consequences for a head coach to dispute an officials call but that call decided the game during OT. Most posters are saying it was a bad call even after viewing the replay. Why didn't coach Kramer say anything to the officials or to the media after the game about the call or is he just leaving it up to the media to say what they want too? I have to think Coach Kramer would have said something about the call if it was for the Big Sky Championship or for a playoff spot but I maybe wrong? For me, I would have been giving an ear full to the head official all the way up the ramp if I was the head coach and I thought the call was wrong as that call decided the outcome of the game during OT. But than again, maybe Coach Kramer thought the call was the correct call so said nothing after the game.

The play would be automatically reviewed. Spouting off would be pointless, and stupid. The video system has its detactors, but the video tells the story. Bitch about the interpretation of the video all you want, video official made the call. Its in the books, like it or not. Chewing on the officials all the way to the locker room is ignorant, immature, and bush league. Kramer is a seasoned professional, knows his limitations, and will use this as incentive to embarass MSU come Saturday. ISU is damn lucky to have him.

You are right Otis about the video official making the call or confirming the original call and the game being in the books. Many posters disagreed with the call and the video official confirming the call shortly after the game ended. I am not sure what Kramer thinks about the call or video official as he cannot open his mouth because he could be suspended. For me, I agreed with the original call- no possession of the ball and no forward lateral = touchdown. I hope you are right about the MSU game but the Bobcats will be favored going into the game.

Latest posts

Back