• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Post Season Tournmant Second Game Info...

PBP

After last night's overtime win over East. Washington ISU moves on to play top seeded No. Dakota Friday afternoon.

Pregame show will start at 3:40 Pocatello time, tip off at 4PM.

Both previous regular season games were close, with a break here or there or a bounce here or there ISU could have won at least one of them. Will the 3rd time be a charm??? We'll see.

In case you missed it, the win last night was Seton's 100th career win. He's the first women's basketball coach to record that many in ISU history.

Also assuming nothing happens before the game Kara Jenkins will become the all time leader in games played with 124 appearances in an ISU uniform this afternoon. She'll break the current record of 123 held by Ash Vella.

PBP

Boise:

It was a typo on my part. I'll correct things. We leave for the game in a few hours.

PBP

Two other notes about this one coming up.

Last night I gave the incorrect all time record for ISU in the women's Big Sky Tournament. My original source material for this came from the Big Sky itself (their pre season prospectus) and apparently that was very wrong. When I looked through the "official" program today I found a different record, cross checked it and that one was correct.

ISU counting last night's win is now 11-12 all time in the BSC post season tournament.

Aldo Lindsey Reed is sitting on 495 points this season going into the game. If she scores five points she'll become the first ISU player with at least 500 in a season since Natalie Doma in 2007-2008.

PBP

Latest posts

Back