• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

PSU

Low class PSU fouling and doing a full court press when you’re down like 30 points with 3 minutes lleft in the game with no chance of winning. I’m all about playing hard to the end but c’mon man.

ewueagfan said:
Low class PSU fouling and doing a full course press when you’re down like 30 points with 3 minutes lleft in the game with no chance of winning. I’m all about playing hard to the end but c’mon man.

We ahould just start shooting 3’s on every possession. Game was never close in the second half.

PSU couldn’t handle getting their asses handed to them and had to resort to cheap shit late in the game, encouraged by the coaches. Low-rent program.

PSU is cheap for sure but I don’t like how we played late in the game. We were up by 31 or 32 points and just stopped playing with any intensity.

EWURanger said:
ewueagfan said:
Low class PSU fouling and doing a full course press when you’re down like 30 points with 3 minutes lleft in the game with no chance of winning. I’m all about playing hard to the end but c’mon man.

We ahould just start shooting 3’s on every possession. Game was never close in the second half.

LOLOLOLOLOL...my thoughts exactly. Long five days and do they bus from Missoula to Portland? Man-o-Man they looked good in a couple of runs and was whipping that ball around like they were playing with them....playing with them!

ba3ad04040e17c12369bb1fcb78faa535558f975.gif

Seattle Eagle said:
PSU couldn’t handle getting their asses handed to them and had to resort to cheap shit late in the game, encouraged by the coaches. Low-rent program.

What else is new?

Latest posts

Back