• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

QUARTERBACKS

blackfootbengal

I'm happy to say we have the best group of QB's I have seen in years. In the pass we may have had an individual as good as these kids, but never an entire group. Arias is the starter, no question. His experience with the offense puts him way out in front of the others. Delacenserie has improved immensely in running this offense, he not only can get it done physically, he now gets the mental aspects of the offense. I feel much better about our backup QB than I did before.

Gueller is very good, he throws the ball well and with authority. He is composed in the pocket, makes good reads, and does a good job getting the ball out. When he gets to the point where he stops thinking and starts doing we will be very happy with the results.

Pilster is a good surprise. Pilster has been out of football for a couple of years and what I expected was a kid who was really rusty and needed to throw allot to get back to form, not true. If what I am seeing is Rusty, watch out when he gets back in playing shape. I have been very impressed with what I have seen the last two days. Both he and Gueller have very strong arms and both have made plays that are impressive. Pilster is picking the offense up quickly and making plays all over the field. As I said a pleasant surprise.

The future is in good hands, both Gueller and Pilster look like they have the ability to get it done.

I concur blackfoot. Not too shabby. #4 is a stud. He's not scared to get in there and prove himself. We might have a few things up our sleeves this year. D was putting some hits on some people.

I had a couple observations from the scrimmage. First, I felt like justin played well and led the first team down the field. However, he must start making more plays on third down. In the redzone especially, I am tired of seeing the offense settle for field goals. For the first scrimmage overall I felt he played good. James I feel is a very smart kid. He does some good things but one thing I would like to see is him making quicker decisions with the football. He has the tendency to hold on to the ball a little too long. I haven't seen the two freshman play a whole lot. But from what I have seen I feel like tanner could push james. Thats if they don't redshirt him. He is a big kid with a strong arm. And I do like his escape ability. Although he has two picks yesterday that stuff will happen and easy to learn from. It's gonna be a fun season to watch our bengals. It can't come soon enough.

Latest posts

Back