• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Reality Check

Skippy

The Bengals and their new, fast-paced style got a little bit of a reality check last night, when they took on a team that was willing to run with them. With only 9 players available, including walk-on Clint Thomas, the Bengals were starting to get gassed about mid-way through the second half of their game with Evergreen State. The result was turnovers (17) and poor defense. The Bengals still won handily, but Coach
Bill Evans was not a happy man on our post-game show.

The next dose of reality comes this weekend, with games at nationally-ranked Arizona State and San Francisco. I really like this group of kids the Bengals have assembled, and if they could have kept Magot healthy and Bradley, Slovic and Wilson eligible, I think this would have really been an intriguing season. It still is fun to watch the young players like Solarin (23 points and 10 rebounds) and Justin Smith (11 points) perform, and Hansen, Sanchez and Hatchett are steady veterans. But it's going to be hard to keep up this pace of play with such limited manpower.

Yes, I'll be very interested to see what the strategy is tomorrow night against ASU. And SF is a team that likes to run, too.

Latest posts

Back