• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Recruiting Update?

bengalcub

Who is ISU going to get with the final scholarship(s) that they have available? Do they have two or do they have one? Is Brunswick gone or was that just a bad rumor. What does the schedule look like next year?

Things are too quiet regarding hoops. Apathy?

Unless a near miracle happens, this is a lame duck staff. The fans know it. Attendance and interest in men's basketball is about as bad as I've ever seen it.

ISU will be cashing a check in Salt Lake.

http://www.blocku.com/2011/6/17/2229453/utah-basketball-releases-full-2011-12-schedule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

has anyone heard anything?....i thought i heard that joe was headed on a 10 day recruiting trip with three scholarships in his hand....but i have heard nothing since....anyone?

VOTB you are right. The staff is out recruiting as we speak. Every D1 staff is out recruiting right now during the July recruiting period. Only problem is we are trying to find players for this season while every other staff is recruiting for 2012-13.

why do i keep getting this sinking feeling that the ISU coaching staff....WITH three scholarships in their hands....are in the spot as the unfortunate fellow who couldn't get lucky if he walked through a women's prison with a fistful of pardons........i feel for the players here now...

baller1, I certainly hope you weren't pressured into editing your original post. This staff and program is an embarrassment, and somebody needs to have the courage to tell it like it is. The list of incompetencies grows every year.

Players? Who needs players? Wasn't it the MSU game last season when Joe had only 4 players on the floor? Maybe he's trying to do more with less. :rofl:

Heard yesterday we signed a shooting guard from north of the border......from a very reliable source......but i have no name or details.....anyone else hear anything?

Latest posts

Back