• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Recruiting

SirGarethThe3rd,
I must give the team kudos, even if they didn't win. Now I know those young men have the "GUTS" to grind it out. I am very much impressed with the attempt they put out on
Saturday. I will be feeding them on Monday March 17th. These Ribs should quench the thirst, and the hurt from losing a game we could have won. Our Players did the best they could. Weber State have an Outstanding Team and Players. Berry lit us up, and in return we lit it up a little, but not enough. I heard we had 2058 attended the game, so that was a little over 4,000+ in the two games this week. All our Players will be back, along with new Players to join team. Vic Wallace

Forgot to mention, we will attend the coaches meeting at the Swinging Doors tomorrow night. Just hope noise is not as bad as it was the times we attended. Good Clam Chowder, and Shrimps there. That will be my order tomorrow night. Vic Wallace

Vic E. Wallace said:
Forgot to mention, we will attend the coaches meeting at the Swinging Doors tomorrow night. Just hope noise is not as bad as it was the times we attended. Good Clam Chowder, and Shrimps there. That will be my order tomorrow night. Vic Wallace
I follow most of the guys on twitter. Tell them The fans are proud of the men they are becoming. Hayford is building a TEAM here and I love what I'm seeing. It was fun sitting behind you and your daughter. Chrissy??? is that right? I wish I could make the swinging doors, but work and youth group at church for my son usually gets in the way. But those things are a little more important. :D

SirGarethThe3rd,
We enjoyed sitting in front of you, especially when you shout out to the Players giving them instructions, and scare the hell out of me :lol: That is when I know my buddy has arrived. Chris or Chrissy, is ok. We went out to see the Women BB Team practice yesterday,(they left at noon today for Fargo, ND, playoffs tomorrow) and Frederik Jorg, Felix Von Hofe, and Garrett Moon, was shooting around, they confronted myself and Chris, telling us they can't wait for Monday. I am preparing a meal for them on that day. They way they played WSU, they deserve the meal, and more. So far all Players are returning with some new players.
BTW nothing wrong with what you do when not working, having those young me/women in the church programs is greatly needed today. Our youngest son (49) is a Pastor in Moses Lake, and he enjoys it, as we do. Sad his mom is not here to see him, (she is looking down on him from Heaven) :nod: :nod: :nod: .The world have changed since I was 10 years old. I always tell our 7 children how lucky they are today, and don't take it for granted. I explained why?, and they understand. Be :cool: . Vic Wallace

SirGarethThe3rd,
Fed the above players yesterday, they enjoyed it very much. 10 players along with Coach Hayford, Associate Head Coach, Craig Fortier, and Asst. Shantay Legans, and three of the team helpers. Four of the players didn't make it, they had tests, dental appointments. Frederik Jorge is a big man, he walked through my kitchen door, he had to duck. He is a very big Dude. ;) All of those young men are a lot of fun to have around, I really enjoyed sitting with them, and talking. Some of them ever started to do home work after eating. Now will get ready to feed Women BB Team :thumb: and Volley Ball Team :thumb: , April and possible May. Take care. Vic E. Wallace

To All,
As usual, I had to check Roos Field see what was going on. Saw Bo Levi Mitchell throwing to our Wide Receivers, namely Cory Mitchell, Cooper Cupp, Blair Bomber, and Greg Heard. I can tell you Bo still have the "Gun Slinger Arm", and was throwing some balls to WR and they was not missing anything. It is nice Bo comes back and visit with is brother, and find the time to throw to the players. The players are taking their test and heading home until time to return. Spoke to Andre Lino, DL, most of the players left last week, and he will take his test and leave on Friday. Those Wide Receivers was running all kind of routes, and Bo was hitting them in stride. Didn't get a chance to talk with the players there, was a little chilly for these bones, and my sciatica, was hurting badly. Heard another player left the team. Will not mention his name will leave that to the Coaches, he supposedly lost his Scholarship, so others coming can receive their on scholarships. :( :( . He player sparingly the past two years. B :cool:. Vic E. Wallace

Vic E. Wallace said:
To All,
As usual, I had to check Roos Field see what was going on. Saw Bo Levi Mitchell throwing to our Wide Receivers, namely Cory Mitchell, Cooper Cupp, Blair Bomber, and Greg Heard. I can tell you Bo still have the "Gun Slinger Arm", and was throwing some balls to WR and they was not missing anything. It is nice Bo comes back and visit with is brother, and find the time to throw to the players. The players are taking their test and heading home until time to return. Spoke to Andre Lino, DL, most of the players left last week, and he will take his test and leave on Friday. Those Wide Receivers was running all kind of routes, and Bo was hitting them in stride. Didn't get a chance to talk with the players there, was a little chilly for these bones, and my sciatica, was hurting badly. Heard another player left the team. Will not mention his name will leave that to the Coaches, he supposedly lost his Scholarship, so others coming can receive their on scholarships. :( :( . He player sparingly the past two years. B :cool:. Vic E. Wallace

As always, thanks for the insight Vic. :thumb:

I like what I'm seeing out of our recruit Jesse Hunt in this next video. Love his pure outside shot, his passing/vision, ability to finish down low, soft touch in the paint, court awareness, and overall basketball IQ. Perfect fit for Hayford's system. Looks like he has a solid frame too. Really impressive AAU highlights. Reminds me of Bogdan Bliznyuk. Enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBEUs3IchaQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

go eags!

allweatherfan2 said:
Ty Gibson, Issaquah, who has committed to Eastern today was named to the AP Washington 4A All State first team.

Gibson can flat out shoot the rock. Should fit in perfectly to Hayford's system.

go eags!

Basketball letters of intent for 2015-16 can be signed tomorrow April 15. I think we have oral commitments from: Michael Weare, Australia; Jesse Hunt, San Francisco; Rico Nuno, San Francisco, and Ty Gibson, Issaquah?

allweatherfan2,
We are attending the MBB Banquet today at 5:00p.m. We will find out who we are getting. Also saw the information of two of the young Recruits coming to us. Remember today is "TAX DAY", had to send them a little earlier this month. Glad I have the opportunity to make some money, and pay my taxes :x :x :x :x Vic Wallace

Aussie Geremy McKay has transferred to EWU from Albany!

http://pickandroll.com.au/ncaa-men-mckay-one-six-aussies-transferring/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Along with incoming freshman Michael Wearne and Jesse Hunt, the Aussie connection is set to grow even bigger!

Latest posts

Back