• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Report on Today's Scrimmage

Skippy

Courtesy of Katie Ware:

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2011/8/16/FB_0816114307.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lots of drops today. Not much offense to cheer about. But, that is about the way it should be at this point. The offensive line is protecting pretty well for having two True FR pressed in to duty.

The defense looks fast, real fast to me.

Is that a position battle that I see for FG's?

Looks like Daniels is moving back to RB. I think that's a good move -- Tavoy just doesn't have the build to be an every-down back. Keep him healthy for those return opportunities.

Missed the scrimmage but here is what my friend said: Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic. Anybody see any bright spots? Moore, Storms?

Certainly room for improvement but pathetic may be a little strong. Lots of drops by recievers. Two potential long TD passes were dropped on nicely thrown balls. Defense looked pretty good although first and second D corners were getting beat deep. Not much of a running game but QBs didnt look to bad throwing the ball.

Latest posts

Back