• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

scholarships available & possible recruits?

clawsout

...so when you count the high school players who have given verbals and the JC kids looking at us ...how many scholarships will we have left to give (any?) and are there any local high school recruits we are looking at?.....anyone heard anything about that kid from bear lake...porter wallentine?....sure seems like he can shoot the ball.....sure seems like we need players who can shoot the ball...i'm just sayin'...... :twocents:

As I understand it we have six players returning next year. With three fall signees, that means we have four scholarships to give this spring. We are told there is one JC commitmemt, so that leaves three more to give.

I haven't seen anything posted as a signee, but I do know that ISU sent a letter or contacted Jeremy McDonald who played at NJC (Northeast Junior College), I watched him play 4 games and listened to many others. He stands 6'7" and played forward. Great foul shot shooter @ 83.5%. Isn't afraid to take it to the hoop.
He had received a DI scholarship to another school, but I can't remember where, but anyway it didn't work out for him. Home state is Arizona, matter of fact I think he was considering Northern Arizona as well.
I can probably find out for sure. Has 2 years of eligibility left.

Latest posts

Back