• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Signing Day Gems

viva los gatos

MSU fan here just checking out the spoils from the rest of the big sky. Who would you say are the top 3-5 gems in this class? Also if you could link video that would be great.

Bobcat Nation is giddy with MSU's signing class (as is the case every year). Here's my opinion of MSU's top signees.

1. Garrett Marino, DL, 6-2, 274, Mission Viejo, CA (4-star)
All state Division I. ESPN 4-star
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/660279/#highlights/28330384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. WaWa Leota, DT, 6-1, 286, Euless, TX (Tyler JC)
District 6-5A All Purpose Athlete (Sr.). All district as soph. and junior.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/739067/highlights/7946450" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

3. Eric Prevost, LB, 6-1, 215, Covina, CA
Sierra League POY and San Gabriel Valley Tribune Def. POY.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/427410/highlights/113957376" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4. Curtis Amos, TE, 6-2, 225, Burleson, TX (3-star)
First team all district as junior and senior. No. 10 ranked TE in Texas.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/488102/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5. Grant Collins, LB, 6-4, 215, Bozeman, MT
Two time first team all state and AA defensive MVP.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/816385/highlights/96769375?autoplay=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tuffgong said:
I care about Montana St. About as much as I care about Jr. High girl's basketball.

Cool, then don't watch the videos. However, I'm interested to see some of the studs Kramer brought in. I'm still a Kramer fan, and I've always thought he was an excellent recruiter.

I like the kids you brought in. The highlights show solid athletes. I don't have the technical skills to attach film of ours but our qb recruit, and our receivers are good players. Some of our d backs are impressive.

i care about montana state less than tuffgong does.....

of course if they added some juco players or drop down players on offense and defense then they could play offense and defense well enough to win football games in the big sky conference because to try and play offense and defense in the big sky football conference teams need offensive and defensive juco and drop down players as trying to win football games in the big sky conference with high school recruits is not the best way to win football games in the big sky conference.....

(not) up for the challenge - even though your mommy took your computer away for a week - you're still depriving a village of their idiot :rofl:

could a juco offensive player play defense in the big sky or could juco defensive player play offense in the big sky? i wonder if a drop down player can play in the big sky? If they could we could win against the big sky

so we've heard from (not) up for the challenge poster # 1 - does (not) up for the challenge poster # 2 have an opinion...?

what a dipshit... sorry pair of them

bengalscub - can you contact spartan and let me know that profanity and continued insults toward a poster is not allowed on this site? letuknow is another one that needs to be contacted.

ummm... fight your own battles much..?

jeez... how old are either one of you aholes?

by the way - this was poster #2

bengalscub - second request... regarding spartan use of profanity on this board and continued attacks against me and other posters from the past. letuknow does not use profanity but he continues to attack me when I ask a question or give my thoughts regarding a topic. If you do not want to do anything about it that is fine but two can play this game every time they post and it will not benefit the viewers.

Can we please keep the individual attacks to a minimum on here? I think it is best for these threads to keep it to a minimum. We lose reader interest when we go at it like this. I am not singling anyone out--I have engaged in it myself in the past. But now I am an angel...

Hugs and kisses to all the Den folks from Texas!

Latest posts

Back