• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Starting QB

I would imagine that Sanders will be enrolled at ISU for summer classes. Gueller appears to be improving and may have the advantage going into Fall Camp as he had a good Spring Camp. On the other hand, Sanders is a proven QB at the JUCO level. Good to have two solid QB's going into the 2015 season.

What are the odds that Sanders is gonna be a leader the rest of the O will get behind, I have faith in the coaches to keep the course, but wouldn't it be for the worste to keep jockeying QB's around? I get Sanders has some things the other MAY not, but let's say he turns out to be less than magical.... Doesn't that really destroy him and who ever his backup is?
Thinking about ending the regular season strong, to go to the next level we need a confident offence. Which sparks from trust in a QB. I see all other things leading to a great year.

Honestly won't giving more publicity to QB competition lead to TWO better QB's?
I think we're in a unique opportunity to show how legitimate ISU football is here. Plus I really wanna want to know more about all 3 QB's in question. At least that way I can pick my favorite.

I am hopeful that all 3 QB's get their nose to the grindstone and study the playbook and are here this summer. Gueller has a year in the system. Sanders is a proven J C kid and Kvinsland doesn't look too shabby coming out of high school. It should be interesting. Who's going to be the leader? The one who has the maturity and smarts to make the right game day decisions. There has been a few freshmen QB's in the past do that. Let the competition begin. Good problem to have.

Latest posts

Back