• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Sting's Summer Two-Deep Offense Edition

stingthemgood

I am taking more of a Cop-Out approach than Kadeezy because I can use the word OR and have some options. I also waited until the summer to post it 😁

Posting Offense today and Defense next week

OFFENSE

QB

1 Kaiden Bennett
OR
17 Carson Conklin
5 Jordan Barton

RB
4 Elijah Tau-Tolliver
OR
6 Ezra Moleni
13 Zeke Burnett

Z
8 Jared Gipson
0 Joshua Nicholson

E
26 Anderson Grover
10 Danny Scudero

X
2 Devin Gandy
11 Makai Cope

TE
81 Jay Rudolph
OR
82 Coleman Kuntz
89 Austin Jarrard

LT
77 Joey Wright
72 Sawyer Hays

LG
76 Jackson Slater
64 Brandon Sousa

C
59 Nathan Mejia
79 Kaden Richardson

RG
62 Kenndel Riley
79 Kaden Richardson

RT
74 Aidan Meek
72 Sawyer Hays

First, this is a very nice presentation. Based on what we saw last year, this seems about right. Thank you for the effort, Sting. It looks very good.

I'm sure the position names here are based on what the Hornets are actually calling the positions. Is that E position an alternate tight end position (what I have seen in other offenses called the B or V tight end? Or is it what I've seen called the W wide receiver position? I'm presuming the X is the split end and the Z is the primary flanker, as they are in many offenses. The primary tight end position is usually called the Y. Of course, an offensive coordinator can do whatever he wants.

Back