• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Support Jenna and Michelle

sasquatch

Today is the final home game for seniors Jenna Brown and Michelle Grohs. Come out to Reed today and support them and the rest of the team against Montana. The game is at 2:00. These two women are as much responsible for the success of the women's team the past few years as anyone. For those who say Idaho kids will draw more fans, well it's time to put your money where your mouth is. Cheer on Salmon's own Michelle (and Jenna) today!

Go Bengals!

We did turn out for the game. It was disappointing as far as the team performance went but worse was knowing that we will definitely miss Jenna and Michelle. Good luck for the rest of the season, girls, and stay healthy out there!

Wish I could have been there for them and the team. Twas' a rough weekend for Idaho State, with the men and women losing, and the rugby team lost as well.

Guys, keep your heads up and turn out in absurdly high numbers on Thursday and Saturday. Pack that little gym and go wild!

This was a tough way for Michelle & Jenna to end their careers at Reed Gym. Rather than focusing on this single game, I'd like to reflect a bit on their careers. Please keep in mind the roles that these two seniors have played in their four years. The obvious... post season play in each of he past three years with this years opportunity still in the balance. Look at the notable road wins against Oregon State and UCLA. Don't forget their claiming the Big Sky title in Dahlberg Arena in Missoula. How about all the friends they've made with Bengal fans and the respect they've earned from their opposition? Their names will be in the ISU record books for a long time. I could go on and on, but I think you get my point.

It's been a great four years for Michelle and Jenna. Thank you for your accomplishments, your struggles, your tears and your dedication. Good luck and Go Bengals!

spazdog1 said:
This was a tough way for Michelle & Jenna to end their careers at Reed Gym. Rather than focusing on this single game, I'd like to reflect a bit on their careers. Please keep in mind the roles that these two seniors have played in their four years. The obvious... post season play in each of he past three years with this years opportunity still in the balance. Look at the notable road wins against Oregon State and UCLA. Don't forget their claiming the Big Sky title in Dahlberg Arena in Missoula. How about all the friends they've made with Bengal fans and the respect they've earned from their opposition? Their names will be in the ISU record books for a long time. I could go on and on, but I think you get my point.

It's been a great four years for Michelle and Jenna. Thank you for your accomplishments, your struggles, your tears and your dedication. Good luck and Go Bengals!

Couldn't have said it better myself... they've been a great thunder/lightning combo this year, to add to their very very solid careers at ISU. They are both extremely fierce competitors and smart players who contribute a lot more than what shows up in a stat sheet (although they both leave their mark there as well).

They have been exactly what you expect out of seniors... leaders by example. They showed up to play every game, stayed out of trouble, and took care of ALL of their responsibilities despite losing 7 players (I think) between last April and now. They have also shown up on the Big Sky All-academic teams and I wouldn't be surprised to see them both on that list again this year.

Thanks for the hard work, the 6 am summer workouts, the 4 hour practices, the week long road trips, the 40 minutes/game... and the fun that is watching you two play. Best of luck!

As much as I've loved covering the men play this year, it would be a BIG LIE if I said I didn't miss covering the women's team all year long. I had the opportunity to travel with these guys for three years, and there's a big ole' hole in my heart for them this year. Jenna and Michelle are two of the finest people I've had the chance to be around in all my years of sports. They're equally as good leaders as they are players. And it's not just those two that I miss, ether. Devin...Oana...Verity...I miss them all! Best of luck...and I hope you prove everyone wrong and bust your way into the post-season tournament!

Latest posts

Back