• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Tailgating

watssm

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. We have a group of 20 alumni coming down to the game from Idaho Falls this Saturday. Many of us have not been to an ISU football game since the 80's. Our question is: Do folks still tailgate before the game and if so, where? Do we need to buy a special pass or permit? Any advice is appreciated. Looking forward to the game!

Idaho Central hosts the BengalFest which has food and drinks as well as a live band. If you bring you camper or moblehome you need to get a permit, don't know where. Call 282-FANS, they can answer you questions.

Come on down! You will be taken care of! They have plenty to do. At the last game Rocky Mountain Insulation was giving away free hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and a drink, yea FREE! It was nice to see

Great to see some more I.F. Bengal alumni coming to Tailgate. We don't have a single spot marked out, but I hope my wife Betty and I can meet you there! We'll be looking for you! I'd say we'll be wearing orange shirts and black caps, but that won't help. :D Go Bengals!

Latest posts

Back