• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Tavoy...

Red Hill

I thought the Idaho Falls channel said that Tavoy wasn't going to play until the end of October. Oh well, what do they know anyway? It was nice to see him back today.

In my opinion, once Tavoy is a full strength, he will produce some eye popping plays that will make us beg to watch the replay over and over. Don't give up on this team, we may be down, but you can just feel the hunger in these boys. Continue to stand by them and they will make us proud.....this I believe.

I'd like to see Moore Daniels please. Pun intended. Through 4 games he's our biggest and most explosive back with the highest average per carry. 3-4 touches a game isn't enough for any RB to find their rhythm.

A creative OC would find a way to get both of these weapons on the field in key situations. The more the defense has to concern themselves with the better for our offense. It also helps Yost as one can stay in and block while the other is a safety valve. Either has the potential to take a handoff or pass and go for big yards as we saw yesterday.

Then again what do I know.. I would of the stupid fold who would have went for it on 4th and inches.

Latest posts

Back