• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

The Bengal Den Challenge

Skippy

Idaho State has two scholarships left for this class, but there is nary a word out there about potential targets. Who can find a link to any verified ISU target for this class? If you can find one, you are a better man (woman) than me.

Brad:

Bill may feel he's OK with 11 on the roster for next season. Maybe he doesn't see anyone else out there at this time who can fill a need or be a viable option?

Personally I think 11 is taking a big risk that no one gets hurt, has academic issues and so on but he's the head coach so if he's comfortable with the status quo you have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

PBP

They still need a backup power forward and another scorer. Whether there are any still out there remains to be seen.

Maybe Bradley got eligible. This is pure speculation (more fun than finding nothing) but I did see a social media picture with a current Bengal player featuring Bradley (appears to be in Pocatello) within the last few weeks. May be wrong and may be right. That might explain why Evan's is looking for only one more to drink the orange Kool-Aid...

Pocatato to Skippy: "Challenge Accepted!"

4459102_o.gif

Sin City Spudhead said:
Pocatato to Skippy: "Challenge Accepted!"

I knew I could count on the Den.

If Bradley is indeed eligible, that would be a huge lift. He'll complement Solarin as another undersized 4-man who is probably a better natural scorer than Jeff. He's also a good rebounder, and should have two years of eligibility left, meaning he'd slide right into the starting 4 spot after Solarin graduates in 2015.

Latest posts

Back