• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

The Big Sky showdown - Fri, Jan 25th

weberwildcat

so NAU & WSU both 5-1 on friday...well assuming WSU doesn't lose to Sac of course this wednesday.

Im the only WSU fan who has seen NAU play this yr and I know it will be a very hard game to win even at home. NAU is a good team, with scoring skills. WSU fans will not be mad if Geizer doesn't go off from the arc! lol

So you think this year will turn out like last season? WSU/NAU big sky tournament championship? that is what im hopin for!!

AggieJack said:
weberwildcat said:
so NAU & WSU both 5-1 on friday...well assuming WSU doesn't lose to Sac of course this wednesday.

Im the only WSU fan who has seen NAU play this yr and I know it will be a very hard game to win even at home. NAU is a good team, with scoring skills. WSU fans will not be mad if Geizer doesn't go off from the arc! lol

So you think this year will turn out like last season? WSU/NAU big sky tournament championship? that is what im hopin for!!

If Geizer doesn't have 20+ points, Landry will. And if Landry doesn't have 20+, Comagic will; and so on.

Indeed, I am hoping that this season turns out like last, but there will be a big difference. NAU will be hosting and winning the championship! :p

In all reality, I said I would be *happy* coming out of this 4 game road trip with only 2 losses. I figured the losses might be at Weber St. and at NoCo. I do think that we can now defeat NoCo, however, we have always have a difficult time winning at Weber St.

I guess we will see what happens. Here's to a great game.

Please also cheer for the NMSU Aggies as they take on the blue Aggies of Utah St. on ESPN 2, Saturday 4pm.

I wish UNC would just go away!! WSU/NAU have enough to worry about in each other and Portland State!!

Latest posts

Back