• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

The KPVI Coach’s Show makes its Kramer debut tonight.

KPVI Bengal Fan

The Sunday night tradition continues, as once again KPVI brings Bengal fans the most comprehensive coverage of Idaho State University athletics. The show begins at the conclusion of NFL game on NBC.

I watched this last night and thought it was excellent.. I really like how KPVI & Matt Gittens are collaborating with the University and trying to get East Idaho to support and know this is the local show.. I also like the feel of having the show right in Holt as opposed to some white room at the station. Great job News Channel 6!

Thanks Tuff! I like also like the new look. Kramer is great to watch and I don’t think we’ve ever had that kind of energy on the show before. I hope football fans stick around to watch this every Sunday because his personality is infectious and ISU’s perception will only benefit as a result. On a side note, my wife and I stopped by Café Rio after the game and it looked like a highway workers convention with all of the orange wearing Bengal fans in there. I hope this becomes the norm on Saturdays in the fall.

That's why they need to put the Buffalo Wild Wings right up off the Clark St. Freeway exit above Holt..

Speaking of Buffalo Wild Wings, what ever happened to them going in by Costa Vida? I thought they announced it on the news like a year ago.

Here's kind of a unique perspective on the game that Matt put together. I don't know about you but I'm fired up for next week's game! http://www.kpvi.com/content/sports/story/Sights-and-Sounds-of-ISU-Football-Week-One/-MPPOh9O8kOLvtBoN3jTKg.cspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As for Buffalo Wild Wings, I believe they are still coming at least that's what the regional manager told me when they opened up in Idaho Falls.

Latest posts

Back