• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

This weekend's series with SDSU

bozar1

The Jackrabbits are 3-9 overall and have been on the road since the beginning of the year and don't play at home until late April which is stunning for this California boy but I know the area so it's not really surprising. The Bears are 1-7 so maybe they can make up for lost time.

Under the column "for what it's worth" my wife and I are coming out to Loveland this weekend to visit friends and get the house we just bought a little more ready to live in. We're driving from San Jose and making our first and only stop in SLC. Maybe I can find time to see a game on Sunday. I hear it's unseasonably warm. Play ball!

Apparently like 3 or 4 guys transferred? Maybe somebody knows more? It sounds like it will be a rebuilding year and if SD State is killing us then I sure hope we're rebulding... if not... :thumbdown:

They need to cut the program. Unless major donors step up and support it. That money can be used towards basketball and football.

Beardown said:
They need to cut the program. Unless major donors step up and support it. That money can be used towards basketball and football.

They are losing a lot now but confernce game haven't even started. Things will turn around then.

Heck, using your logic the basketball program should have been cut in 2007.

Blofeld said:
Beardown said:

They are losing a lot now but confernce game haven't even started. Things will turn around then.

Along with football too. I agree there's a lot of baseball left to be played, plus first year head coach.

Bearsfan24 said:
Blofeld said:
Beardown said:

Along with football too. I agree there's a lot of baseball left to be played, plus first year head coach.

Well, as of now this first year head coach is looking a lot more like Scott Downing than B.J. Hill, here's hoping the baseball squad turns it around in conference play.

gobears2010 said:
Bearsfan24 said:
Blofeld said:
Beardown said:

Well, as of now this first year head coach is looking a lot more like Scott Downing than B.J. Hill, here's hoping the baseball squad turns it around in conference play.

True. To be honest I thought it was a questionable hire in the first place.

I think a few guys left from last year. We should do decent in conference the other programs aren't any better off than we are. I can give a guy a pass for a year at least but getting swept 4 games at home against SD State is unacceptable. :cry:

Beardown said:

If any program needs to be cut, football should have been first to go a couple of years ago. From what I understand, the donors are out there, but they would like to see increased support from the University and the Athletics program first. UNC baseball is the most tradition-laden program at the school, and would be a shame if it were cut.

Latest posts

Back