• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

time to drop football?

I can't see how they would get dropped from Big Sky. Idaho is joining without football in 2014.

I understand the patient argument, unfortunately that drum has been played here for a long time. 4 years ago same story. Kramer does deserve longer then one year in most cases but these numbers this year are hard to look away from.

The notion of people associating with university because of the football team I am sure is true but it still doesn't make sense with me. 'give money to a school (academics) or even just be connected because I connect myself with a long time losing football program.' No that just doesn't sound right BUT I think your right about it for a large group of people.

Mike tonight on the coaches show, said that the situation was worse than he imagined regarding the program here and he realized it last season. I'm parpaphrasing but he said his optimism (for wont of a better word) caused him to think that things were better than they actually were.

He said that his underclassmen were getting on the job training and they'll be better for it. He also said the guys coming back next year who couldn't participate this season will improve the defense.

He wouldn't set a time frame or a number of wins for next year but asked for patience from the fans, that the job will get done. He also thanked the fans for their support through the troubled times.

Mike also was very, very praise-worthy on his senior class who stuck together, didn't quit on him and did what was asked on and off the field. He said in some respects this senior group is the one he'll remember the most in his coaching career for what they had to work through.

He also hinted at some sort of announcement coming in the near future regarding the APR situation.

Next year ISU will play 12 games, six at home. They will not have a bye week and will play at Washington in week two and at BYU in week 11.

PBP

Whoever the person is that started this thread should have his manhood questioned. Do you quit when things are hard or don't go your way? HELL NO!! Get up and fight like hell to get better. I believe that ISU and WSU will both turn things around, but quitting in my mind is NEVER an option. :twocents:

@ Washington week 2????

It lists it on UofW website as Sept 21st.
http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/wash-m-footbl-futurescheds.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Notice the 2014 & 2015 Big Sky teams they play also.....

i started it – here’s a little quote: insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results – it’s attributed to albert einstein

you all just keep throwing money down a hole and ignoring the tide of reality

as for the insults – they are typically the device of someone who has no way of backing up their argument – it’s the last resort of someone who has already lost the argument (except in their own mind)

Bengal4Sport said:
Take a look at your own history of posts Spartan, and you are describing yourself

Indeed. :coffee:

I imagine Spartan to look like this during the back and forth:

mr-burns.jpg

Latest posts

Back