• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Todays Scrimmage

We had some more injuries including one that will sideline a kid for the rest of the season. The offense is coming together. Yost and Kragthorpe looked good. Yost connected with Rumble on a long play and Kragthorpe came in and had a nice pass play to Krosch. It’s nice to see depth developing at those positions. Defensively, the Bengals looked solid. I think they had two interceptions and several deflections. All in all, I think there was some real improvement from the last scrimmage. I was really impressed with the crowd too.

Offense looked much better with all three QB's playing well. Even though they mixed it up constantly the offensive line did a decent job. Cutler played both guard and tackle, Clayson played guard and tackle, Clampitt played center and guard, Baker played guard and center. Just let me say you had to look at numbers to know who was in. Beckwith, Jacobson, and Van Vliet all look like they are healing and should be available before long.

Let's talk about one of the unsung guys. Austin Baker from Wyoming dominated in High School, walked on at Boise, then decided to walk on at ISU. He came in to play defensive end. Our centers; Van Vliet and Tyler were having trouble getting the shotgun snap back to the QB. One day I show up at practice and 96 is playing center along with last years center Clampitt, center snaps are no longer a issue. Now I'm seeing Baker, now number 53 playing guard as well as center and doing a decent job much like Van Vliet did last year. My point, this is what a walk on has to do to earn playing time. Make yourself valuable to the team, do what is needed to make both yourself and the team better. What players at all levels fail to realize is; the game is not all about you, it is about the team. If a player can better serve the team on OL then that is what must be done. Van Vliet did this and is now on scholarship, Baker may be the next kid to earn money for doing what is best for the team.

Our defense played very well causing all sorts of problems for the offense. Several hurries, passes changed by pass rush pressure, overall very good. A couple of plays WR caught balls despite great coverage by the defenders.

Kicker battle seems to be heating up between Reyes and Garcia. Reyes has really improved from last year and is really pushing Garcia. I don't know who is the front runner, but this can only make both mentally tougher.

Hey Bengal Fans...Where is all the football talk? Why is the Den so quite? We have 3 All-Americans returning...there should be some talk going on!

Latest posts

Back