• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Tough Road Trip...

weberwildcat

The show down - Fri, Jan 25 at Weber St. 7:05 pm

I think NAU & WSU will be the 2 best teams by season's end. Even though I've only seen WSU, NAU, PSU, ISU, & EWU live...I still think the montanas & PSU aren't the best. Weber schooled PSU which was a good win but will have a bigger test at UM & MSU this week.

NAU had 2 big wins as far as i'm concerned:
Jan 10 Montana* Flagstaff, AZ W 72-64
Jan 12 Montana State* Flagstaff, AZ W 78-58

All the schedules on one page:
http://www.wsubball.com/schedule

Other than your 4 straight road games, I really like the way the scheduled NAU & Weber's games this year. I think it will be easier to win than last year if the teams can do it.

NAU will be 5-1 before the Weber game, I'm hopin Weber will be no worse than 4-2 with a win over sac and splitting at the montanas. Im thinking they could win em both but the montanas is a hard road trip our last 2 montana sweeps were 99 & 03 so its not easy. It was nice seeing NAU smoke MSU.

Im excited to see Landry vs Valeika too! 2 potential first teamers, i think Landry is guarenteed at this point though. When WSU comes to Flagstaff, watch for #31 Daviin Davis, you don't see dunks like he does in college very often. He is unbelievable!

they are all winnable games, but nau never plays well in utah. Also, what's up with northern colorado beating san diego state? I think they could go 3-1 with the loss coming in either ogden or greeley.

Big Sky is down as a whole this year

Latest posts

Back