• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Tough Season for our Seniors

I am sure our Seniors expected to have a better season. It was a tough season for them but they did their best and that is all they can do.

It was a tough season also for the Boo Birds on the other site as well as a lot of their posters continue not to be happy about the program. My feeling is if ISU wants an improved program they need to find an experienced QB at the JC level or obtain an step down QB that can run and pass as the BSC is all about great QB’s . The coaches cannot obtain an average QB.

I believe the seniors should have had a great season, but there does not look like there is much talent behind them. Other than a few standouts there is not enough talent to maintain a winning effort. Or maybe its the coaching. I do not believe it can be blamed on the building or on a high degree, money. there lots of fans and donors just waiting for a sign from I.S.U. that sports are serious here. GO BENGALS

Last year and this year was suppose to be the contending years for the Championship. Coach Kramer said the time his recruiting classes were Juniors and Seniors they would be contending for a Championship. These Seniors are his recruits. Do you think if he was still coaching at ISU that would have happened? On the other side, these Seniors are not Coach Phen recruits.

up for the challenge said:
I am sure our Seniors expected to have a better season. It was a tough season for them but they did their best and that is all they can do.

It was a tough season also for the Boo Birds on the other site as well as a lot of their posters continue not to be happy about the program. My feeling is if ISU wants an improved program they need to find an experienced QB at the JC level or obtain an step down QB that can run and pass as the BSC is all about great QB’s . The coaches cannot obtain an average QB.

I would like to give a huge thank you to the seniors who played last game yesterday. Thank you for all you gave of yourself to the team, the school and the city of Pocatello. You are to be held with high regard. Thank you again and all the best to each of you as you go onto your next stage of life

Latest posts

Back