• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Tournament time

bigskyconf

Based on games played up through last night, we are the 4th seed and Montana State is the 5th and we will play each other Thursday. Hopefully we can get the third win over the Bobcats.

Chaos and commotion surrounding us in the standings but we at least know who we will be playing.

Fairly solid game. Lineup change and other adjustments might scare me a little in any given minute, but in the end that allowed PSU to finish strong.

Plus a rather loud student section last night. Go figure.

First round tournament action Wednesday from Boise, ID.

Weber State vs Sacramento State
Southern Utah vs Idaho
Northern Arizona vs Idaho State

Results of Wednesday's games

Sacramento State 62, Weber State 54
Southern Utah 75, Idaho 69
Idaho State 64, Northern Arizona 62

Thursday's games

Sacramento State vs Eastern Washington
Montana State vs Portland State
Southern Utah vs Northern Colorado
Idaho State vs Montana

So MSU, EWU, UM is the probable path to the promised land.

The only thing that really sticks out to me as a problem is our rebounding versus EWU.

martymoose said:
So MSU, EWU, UM is the probable path to the promised land.

The only thing that really sticks out to me as a problem is our rebounding versus EWU.

And then probably Gonzaga. :D

I'll declare that, after athletes end up getting tested positive, there may not be an NCAA tournament.

The Big 10 and AAC cancelled their tournaments this morning. The WAC had started playing, but a game was cancelled because of a sick athlete.

Kind of thinking Portland State was on a roll. Definitely wanted to see the Oregon women go all the way. But more important things.

UPDATE: Tournament cancelled.

It may come down to having an overwrought conference reorganization/movement discussion right now, because everything else is going to close up for a month or two.

That's unfortunate that the tourney was canceled. We were playing some pretty good basketball at just the right time. I feel really bad for the seniors. It's one thing to lose and it be over, but for it just to be over is rough.

Latest posts

Back