Atomic Eagle
Active member
Do we have a single healthy running back left on the roster not named Bell?
well at least two of them have limped off so far, so I don't think so.Do we have a single healthy running back left on the roster not named Bell?
I'll have to see if I can find it, but I definitely read it somewhere.
Well, now we have no RBs.Do we have a single healthy running back left on the roster not named Bell?
Not out of it completely, but the defense can't seem to stop anything. I don't think they were this bad against USD or UW.I feel sorry for our players that are playing hard..we aren't out of it just yet.
The play didn't work but I am okay going for 2. If we get it that would cut the deficit to 4.Not sure wtf that was. The 2 points do nothing for you. Just kick the XP.
Yeah, I guess. I mean the way we've had to kick FGs so much maybe it makes sense.The play didn't work but I am okay going for 2. If we get it that would cut the deficit to 4.
*If* that happens, I doubt it'd get announced until the season is over.We might beat Northern Colorado next week but I really doubt it. We are missing way to many players. I personally hope that the AD is ready to announce a head coach change during the bye week after Montana State.
Can they run the ball at all? If so, yeah we'll lose for sure.We might beat Northern Colorado next week but I really doubt it. We are missing way to many players. I personally hope that the AD is ready to announce a head coach change during the bye week after Montana State.