• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UI's Prez on Sports, Boise Law School, & ISU Med School

The U of I has been jealous of Boise State for decades. And, the U of I has always treated ISU as the little brother. Suddenly, ISU has an opportunity to upset the apple cart by partnering with Portneuf Medical Center and everyone in the Treasure Valley is wondering how long it will take for the SBOE to move the law school to Boise. The little influence that U of I has remaining is at jeopardy. White and the U of I are scared that if either or both of these moves take place, U of I will wither on the vine.

I mention here every now and then that Idaho's a dying college. And I've angered many Vandal fans with this statement. But my rationale for this is that if you were to do your research, then you'd see that Idaho has only 11,600 students, whereas ISU now has about 13,600 students. And I'm sure that BSU now has over 18,000 students. This doesn't bode well for Idaho's land-grant institute, which used to be Idaho's major institute of higher education for many, many years.

Latest posts

Back