• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UM @ EWU

That was a master class in clock management.
Better coaching, better players.

How many times is Adam Cohen gonna get beat in coverage? We’ve got at least 3 players on the field defensively each play that simply cannot cover. You can watch the game and the opposing QBs can just look at our assignments and know instantaneously who they can beat each and every throw.

How many times is Adam Cohen gonna get beat in coverage? We’ve got at least 3 players on the field defensively each play that simply cannot cover. You can watch the game and the opposing QBs can just look at our assignments and know instantaneously who they can beat each and every throw.
This.

Agreed. Our LB’s are utterly ineffective in pass coverage. I expected Montana to run the ball the entire game but they’ve actually been way more effective in the air against our defense.

I know Best doesn’t try to influence the D, but it’s well past time for him to grind on our defensive coaches. I’d be telling them to pick their best 16 or so players and make a list. If any guy who isn’t on that list walks onto the field, I’m calling timeout and pulling them off. Get your best guys on the field and play ball. Enough of this rotating in guys when most of them can’t tackle or cover. We switch fronts and coverage packages all the time and it’s clear the players are confused and can’t do it. Simply. Put your best players on the field and expect they can play an entire drive. We make things much harder than they need to be. Either way, we probably lose bad, but at least give yourself a damn chance.

Latest posts

Back