• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UNC Bears Den

uncbears

From http://uncbears.com/sports/genrel/082611bearsden
The University of Northern Colorado department of athletics is excited to announce the premiere of the UNC Bears Den on Altitude Sports and Entertainment.

The Bears Den is a fall preview show spotlighting all 19 sports at Northern Colorado with interviews, highlights and more.

The premiere of the show is at 6:30 pm on Friday, August 26.

Altitude will re-air the program on Aug. 26 at 11 pm, Aug. 29 at 10:30 pm, Aug. 31 at 4:30 pm, Sept. 4 at 1 pm, Sept. 7 at 2 pm, Sept. 16 at 4 pm and Sept. 18 at 10 pm.

On DirecTV, Altitude is channel 681, while on Dish Network it is channel 410. Check your local cable channel listings for the channel in your area. Altitude is available in a 10-state region that includes all or parts of: Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, South Dakota, Wyoming, and Utah.

I watched it, I'd say it was a good start, decent interviews with the coaches. I think if this continues as a series I'd like to see it more content driven and less PR driven. Seemed more like an infomercial on why to like UNC and less just highlights and interviews... I'm assuming we are buying the time from Altitude so I understand it has to me more about promotion.

Damn, been out all weekend because of Irene (just got power back this morning) and I missed this. I will have to set my DVR to catch future episodes.

Blofeld said:
I watched it, I'd say it was a good start, decent interviews with the coaches. I think if this continues as a series I'd like to see it more content driven and less PR driven. Seemed more like an infomercial on why to like UNC and less just highlights and interviews... I'm assuming we are buying the time from Altitude so I understand it has to me more about promotion.

well, yes it is PR driven, it's something the Athletic Department is producing and since there hadn't been any contests prior to it's filming, there aren't any game to break down or highlight to show. Yes, they are buying the time from Altitude.

Latest posts

Back