• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

UNC

Obzerver

Well EWU is a lock to tie at least tie for 1st in BSC. We would have to lose last three games and MSU win last three games to tie MSU..I don't know how tie-breaker works if EWU and MSU tie and each has beaten each other once. I don't care cause EWU won't lose last three games. The great part is if EWU beats UNC on Sat. and locks up conference championship and the #1 seed at home. Hope there's a good crowd, I'm driving to game. EWU favored by 9 currently and over/under was at 155 but has been bet down to 153 which is still alot of points. UNC can score so this could be a shootout. Shootout, who's faster? LET'S GOOOOOO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62GuastBlos&ab_channel=LaneP

That was the busiest I’ve ever seen Reese, great job Eagle nation!

Wish every game was like that. One half of the upstairs was open and was 70% full and the lower level was almost completely full.

This team is so solid. Really enjoy the way they just keep rolling.

With their size and athleticism, they are matchup nightmares.

GOEAGS!

Looks like I miscalculated somewhat. Today secured at least a tie for first place so great job boys!!! So, with EWU's next win of the last three games gives them the #1 seed or if MSU lose one of next three. MSU is beating Griz by 11 with 16 min left. The last league game EWU at home vs MSU will possibly also the matchup for BSC tourny championship. Man, this team is a blast to watch!!!!

explosion-fireball.gif

I'm not going to say it and jinx it, but that "U-word" is a crazy possibility that no one, especially me, thought would be a discussion topic the way the season began.

I've noticed a weird dynamic emerging with Coach Ormond handling a lot of team duties. I have a feeling if Riley moves in the next couple of years, Ormond is the guy Eastern wants next.

What this team is doing can't be overstated. Fewer than two seasons after a complete reboot and this team can accomplish what very few have in conference history. Our administration deserves a lot of credit for constantly doing more with less. Much more.

Latest posts

Back